Wednesday, August 22, 2012

:: Month Eight

Dear Isaac,

You are eight months old today. I can proudly say I've never missed a single day in your life. The Lord allowed me to work and be with you at the same time and it was wonderful. Now I'm in a new season I'm thankful that I can truly devote my time and energy into you and Big Sister. I pray that we get to know each other better and that I could lead you both with great examples and character. You're such an awesome baby. You're quiet and joyful at the same time just like your Daddy. You can now reach over the counter top so I need to make sure our bathrooms are always cleaned. There's not a space in our home that you haven't discovered. You've mastered your stair climbing skills. I've caught you letting go a few times and stood on your own! And you love to eat with only 2 teeth.  You're always staying by my side! I looked at you today and saw a little boy instead of a baby. It makes me sad that you're not slowing down, but I'm so proud of all you've achieved. I'm pretty sure I heard you say "Hi" and "Momma." So, I look forward to this new season to learn about you and help you develop your gifts and talents, even at this early age. I love you so much, my Boy Wonder!

Your Mama
The Boy Wonder...Eight Months Old!

No comments:

Post a Comment