Sunday, August 4, 2013

:: There and Back Again

After taking a very long break I've decided to start up my blog again.  Mainly because I've changed a lot over the course of the year spiritually and physically.  Our family survived another move, job change, decision to homeschool our Fantastic Girl and returning to college for Superman and of course raising up the Boy Wonder.  In the next post I will share about leaving a ministry after serving 3.5 years to becoming a stay-at-home Mom, stepping away from my weekly prayer set, started a photography business, and pretty much became a recluse. 

Mean while...I'll leave you with these images of from early spring this year.  It makes me smile how much our children had grown and developing such a great personalities. 


Showing off his agility


Photo by Megan Eidson Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment